gnome-utils won't install on update

I trued to update my woody box yesterday, and ran inot a small problem with
the gnome-utils package. I fugured it was a intermitent thing, so I waited
till today, and trued agaain, still no luck.

Here's what I'm geting:

Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Setting up gnome-utils (1.4.1.2-3) ...
/usr/bin/scrollkeeper-update: relocation error:
/usr/lib/libscrollkeeper.so.0: undefined symbol: xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue
dpkg: error processing gnome-utils (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
gnome-utils

What can I do to fix this? And does this mean that I should not try to
update my other machines?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin