woody release

Hi

I know i know... The release date of woody isn't specified. But i ask the
Debian insigders here if they can say anything closer... Don't say a date...
say a month or a season... I don't know anymore when the testing state of
woody began :-)
I want to setup a test Network wich is Debian based at all at my school. I
don't want to use potato because it's horribly out of date ( i use woody at
home). I then need some acurate woody CDs. There are some unofficial ones but
woody changes each day so they aren't very acurate...

Is there another way to solve this in a good manner?

Don't want to stress just want to ask (i really don't want to use SuSE only
because woody don't comes out)

cheers,
Raffaele
--