Re: good day.

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 04:22, Greg Ray wrote:
> Does it accur to people that maby sending e-mails like this to thousands of
> people might be a security risk? This is a mailing-list with allot of
> subscribers.

True.  What's needed is an interface that ensures that whoever from the
list replies has their interest prptected.  I am happy to be that
interface.

Naturally, the poor artist needs to have some assurance that you are
genuine.  So along with your reply to me indicating that you are
prepared to provide a safe home for his millions, please send me your
passport, ownership documents of your car and a nominal upfront payment
to cover my expenses, say $10,000.  The address is Bank of the Republic,
PO Box 234, Cayman Islands.

Sadly, I can only make this offer on a first come first served basis.
But I have in my possession the title deeds to a bridge over a river in
New York called the Brooklyn Bridge.  Think!  If you only advertise on
it, it could cover the purchase cost in one year only.  Personally, I'd
charge its millions of users a dollar a day. I can't keep it as I have
to go to Nigeria to sing an agreement with the widow of the late colonel
(singing agreements is a quaint African custom) so will send the deeds
to the first person to wire me $1 million.
--

Patrick