X/woody/xf86PciInfo.h

Hi,
today I switched from suse to woody via netinst and everything worked fine.
But I cannot even start the X configuration program(xf86cfg/X -configure).
The error message is: XFree86 has found a valid card configuration.
Unfortunately the appropriate data has not been added to xf86PciInfo.h.
My card is an old Banshee/Pci (tdfx) which used to work fine on
suse(xfree4.02 I think or 4.1).
This seems to be a known error (searched in google) but I did not found a
solution for me.
Thanks for helping - webmail with lynx and vi are driving me mad!
Matthias

http://www.gmx.net