Video card support

I would appreciate input as to what video card to get for a new system I am
about to assemble.

My requirements: i don't game, so superfast 3d support isn't needed, but I do
watch an occasional movie, and want good support for 2d graphics. I don't
want to break the bank on this purchase either, so pricing is an important
factor as well. My present system has a GeForce 2MX, which I am happy enough
with. Since that system is a PIII with the i815 chipset, I could (in a pinch)
just pull the GeForce out and reuse it. The old system is going to become a
fileserver, and so could make do with the i815's onboard video.

My present monitor is a 19" CRT, but I am strongly considering a move to one,
maybe two LCD panels - so a card that supports dual monitors would be great,
but at the least whatever i use needs to work well with a second card if need
be to add the second monitor.

I will likely install woody on this system, but with components of sid as
needed.

Thanks for any help.