Re: HP DeskJet 712c stops printing after few lines

    Rohan> Hi there, I have an HP DeskJet 712c, which works well with
    Rohan> the pnm2ppa filter.  However, for some reason the printer
    Rohan> bsaically 'freezes' and stops printing after a few lines
    Rohan> into documents.  I am not sure whether this is a CUPS error
    Rohan> or what, because syslog tells me that pnm2ppa successfully
    Rohan> rendered pixmaps, etc and the job was completed.  I'm using
    Rohan> Debian Unstable ATM.  Any tips?

Try looking into hpijs, which is HPs (now Free) driver for most of
their product line.  Works great with my HP deskjet 957c.  Duplexing,
high quality.  As good as Windows!  (But I wouldn't know as I've
never used it under Windows, or MacOS)

Also check out www.linuxprinting.org

Good Luck.

Marshal