Re: Shell Nigeria Tender

Shawn McMahon wrote:

> begin  quoting what Simon Hepburn said on Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 07:02:04PM
+0100:
> > Tell me something, how many spammers do you know who advertise their
> > address and telephone #.
>
> Quite a few.

Speaks volumes...

> Mostly stupid ones.

I guess you're in good company then...

> How many spammers do you know who *DON'T* give you some method of
> actually contacting them to  purchase their product?

I don't know any spammers. I don't *SHOUT* a lot either.

> And, of course, you had to quote the ENTIRE email, because otherwise
> somebody might have thought you only sent him the first 75 lines, and
> then a hundred people would have sent him the other lines.

After you have worked on your attitude problem, you need to learn to count.
The quoted message was 38 lines long. Big fscking deal. What a heinous
criminal I am. Quit whining.

> Makes perfect sense.

No it does not. Your original complaint was that the message I quoted was
spam. As others have pointed out, that is not the case. They are not trying
to sell anything, they are looking to pay a developer to provide a service.
Rather than simply acknowledge your mistake you are now trying to backpeddle
in a most undignified manner by insisting that my "excessive" quotation of 38
fskcing lines of text was all that bothered you. Go read your original
message and realise what a fool you are making of yourself.

--
Simon Hepburn.