Re: PS/2 mouse erratic in X and more

lasse wrote:
simular problem..

My problem, is that when i move the mouse fast, it klicks, and it's not me
klicking.
this happends on both my testing and sid. The mouse dont act like this in
FreeBSD.

---------snip-XF86-----
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc104"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "se"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "se-latin1"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "imps/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Do you have gpm running? Use "ps ax |grep gpm" to find out, like below:

westek[westk]:/home/westk> ps ax | grep gpm
14309 ?        S      1:32 /usr/sbin/gpm -m /dev/psaux -t imps2 -r 25 -Rraw
 4977 pts/1    S      0:00 grep gpm