Re: Mutt and gpg

* Matthew Daubenspeck (matt@oddprocess.org) [020403 08:14]:
> I just got mutt working properly with gpg thanks to the archives. Does mutt
> have to include the signature as an attachment, or can it do it in-line in
> the message itself?

pgp_create_traditional

> Can it also verify signatures that are not attachments (such like those
> sent from windows MUA's) but are included in the message itself as well?

check-traditional-pgp, bound to ESC-P by default.

See the mutt manual (in /usr/share/doc/mutt/manual.txt.gz) for more info
on both. Also note that the old style is marked deprecated for a variety
of reasons, including that it only works properly when used with a
single us-ascii message part. It won't work for other charsets or for
multiple message parts. You can google for more info on that, or search
the mutt-users@mutt.org mail archives.

good times,
Vineet

--
Currently seeking opportunities in the SF Bay Area
Please see http://www.doorstop.net/resume.shtml