Re: rawrite2

fti International wrote:
Hello all,
When I use rawrite2 to wirte root.bin to a floppy, the resulting
floppy contains files with their names corrupted, not readable at all.
I did this from the Dos box within Win98,  by double-clicking on the
rawrite icon, and even reboot my PC into MS-DOS mode.   None of
these works.   But rawrite2 works fine on rescue.bin.    What is wrong?

-Cong

the floppies don't use a ms-dos readable format. you can read them properly on a linux machine.

pietro.