Re: mail stuck in queue

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 12:07:07AM -0500, Andy Saxena wrote:
> If you use an smtp server external to your network you could try
> telnetting to it at port 25 and seeing if you can get through from
> inside your network.
>
> On the other hand, if your smtp server is internal to your network, you
> could try telnetting to it from outside your network.

I'm using an external smtp server, and I can telnet to it.  Do you have
any more ideas?

Thanks in advance,
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.webworm.org
             - keyserverID=24DC49C6 - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be

There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.
 - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital
Equipment Corp.,  1977