Re: T.120 client?

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 06:00, Nick Hastings wrote:

>    I've just started using gnomemeeting as an H.323 client. I quite like
> it, but its lack of H.120 support is making life difficult.
Hello Nick,

I recently got into gnomemeeting (had much trouble with firewalling, but
it finally works). i am using the current debian package of gnomemeeting
that can do audio and video, but also misses T.120 support.
Well, i haven't tried it right now, but if you take a look at the
official gnomemeeting website (gnomemeeting.org) and regard the
screenshots section, it might be that the actual version does support
it.

At least the images show the chat client. i tried to manually compile
the actual version, but got the well-gnown "GnomeConf not found" error
that i am really tired of.
But please take a closer look.

HTH,

Timo