trouble unmounting

Hello -- I'm having trouble unmounting a drive. In order to do some
administrative work on a newly set up server on a little local
network, I had to install some programs from a cd. Since the server
doesn't have a cd drive I mounted the cd onto my own computer and
then mounted the /cdrom directory to the server's /cdrom directory.
There were no problems using it: I thought it's a great idea!
But after unmounting the /cdrom on the server, I was unable to
unmount the /cdrom on my own machine! (I'm using NFS). What's
wrong?! mount says the cd's not mounted here but I cannot open the
door either.
What am I doing wrong?

andrej

--