Re: Xfree86 4.2.XXX

	I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 which has a Trident
CyberBlade XP chip on it... Not sure about the "Ail" portion of that
description you gave... I have it install'd with XFree86 4.1.x from
'Woody' and works fine... Although I am runnin it in 1024x768 frame
buffer mode as I had problems with the 'trident' driver which states it
supports the CyberBlade XP chipset it had some problems and I just found
the frame buffer support easier and more portable for what I use it
for...

	Jeremy