Re: I hate printers

hi ya

printers is fun/good... ( aka job security )

as sean says... what kind of printer??
and yes.. return the Dlink server thingie...

what does your /etc/printcap look like ??

what is the outout of:
	root# lpc
	lpc>status

what is the output of lpstat ?

c ya
alvin

cups,magicfilter,  printool,...etc..etc..
printers jam...
printers run out of paper...
print jobs stuck in the queue...
wrong print jobs in the queue and/or spweing jibberish... make it stop
print stuff in a foreign country...
and
.. use the printer for hacking their local lan..