ROX eating memory?

Hi!

I'm running unstable, on an AMD XP1800, 512 Mb.
My free swap and memory seems to be less and less for every day that
goes by. I have 19 days uptime with 2.4.18.
If I start a VNC server the same thing happens, after a while that
process starts using 97% of the CPU and the swap just fills up. That can
be a unrelate problem.
 Right now X is using 160Mb of the swap and 10% of the mem. Should X
have such big memory mark?
Using ps to check that process it seems that the largest chunk used by
that process is in the adress range 081bd000-1014f000 , size 130632Mb
offset 00000000, device 3,5 inode 0, file (anonymous).
The other users on my system dont have the same problem when using vnc,
the only difference is that I use ROX. I dont know if that is related.
I use blackbox.

Does anyone know what is happening?

/nisse