Re: Debian SID & Configuring X

I normally login by using the gdm or xdm login screen.  However, when I do so
GNOME is started.  I cannot figure out how to get WindowMaker to start.

If I don't start gdm and run startx from the shell, it works fine since
I added the exec /usr/bin/wmaker line to my .xinitrc fine.  However, if
I login with gdm, it still starts GNOME.

How do I tell gdm or xdm to start WindowMaker instead of the default GNOME?