Re: woody boot disks

> Hi!
>
> how can I make the boot and root floppy disks for woody? I was searching the
> Debian site, but I didn't find anything. Perhaps I am not looking correctly?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Marcelo

The images for x86 should be on mirrored somewhere under
dists/woody/main/disks-i386.

Instructions for how to use those images in order to get a usable
floppy are, for example, at http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/c
h-install-methods.en.html#s-create-floppy .

--

    Shaul Karl
    email: shaulka(at-no-spam)bezeqint.net