Re: Tekram 315U PCI

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 11:49, Dan Christensen,,, wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Im having som problems with sub, i have dl the driver from tekram, bu it
> only a .c and a .h files, ant i dont know how to compile them so it
> works, or some other way of gettign this scsi controler to work, via a
> moduls. Pleas guide me im a total newbe
>
> TIA Dan

There is a kernel patch available on Debian's package site. That said I
patched a 2.2.20 & 2.4.18 kernel, the patch went in fine. I was using
mine (315/u) for a scsi cd burner.I was getting scsi bus  errors though,
my cd-burner is seen as a cdrom only not a burner. YMMV
--
Greg C. Madden
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0