afterstep

Hi im playing around a little with afterstep and ran into a few problems.
Actually to describe them all would last too long so let me put it that way:
Ill send you my .xsessionerrors file how it was created running afterstep for
the first time (unconfigured) and if someone has got it running with
customisations and own config files please send me a copy of theese so i
check them through and ill see what ive done wrong okidoki?

This is my .xsessionerrors file:

Detected colordepth : 16. Loading configuration ..unable to locate the fixed
menu directory: No such file or directory 				(*)

libXpm error: Couldn't allocate required colors  				(*)

libXpm error: Couldn't allocate required colors 				(*)
.AfterStep(non-configurable/0_feel.16bpp:259):unknown function name in
function
specification [CirculateUp].
.... Done.
accepted module connection
accepted module connection
asetroot: loaded root background for desk# 0 (pixmap   id is 10485761).
Wharf:invalid option BalloonFore        Black
Wharf:invalid option BalloonBack        Grey70
Wharf:invalid option BalloonFont
-adobe-helvetica-bold-o-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*
-*-*
accepted module connection

Ok now i found that i can get rid of all errors accept (*)
(As Example those balloons are broken in AS 1.8 so i just outcomment them in
the configfiles then the error is gone).
If someone , as i sayd before , has done custom configs (wharp etc.) tell me
what configfiles i need to put into my personal directories.
Also i am interrested if those tons of fanzy background animations and wharp
applets which i know from other distros running afterstep (no names here =) )
are available from apt sources.

Thanx =)
Florian