Re: 3d with nvidia

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 11:56:27AM -0800, Caleb Shay wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 06:24, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
>
> > Ive also looked throught the readme and here is the output of
> > /proc/nv/card0

I have agpgart compiled into my kernel and it works fine. Works better
than with the NVidia nvagp. However I have a Geforce II GTS, and it took
a few tests. Suggest you compile agpart as a module, then experiment
with using agpart and nvagp (Option "NvAGP" 0,1, or 2 I believe).

I have a Via Apollo Pro KT133 chipset and 4x works fine, but the above
poster is correct there have been problems reported.

--
Kevin C. Smith           | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
smithkevinc@nettaxi.com  | little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor