Re: Retry.. no more crybaby bs

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 05:34:27PM -0800, Harry Putnam wrote:
| OK, list posters, you've advised me to coninue my efforts and step
| back to potato. (See thread suject `Enough time wasted.. moving on')
|
| A coulpe of posters have suggested a network install.  Thing is I have
| $40 dollars worth of cds setting here.  Surely I can at least use them
| to get the base install going and maybe get my nic setup. Then do the
| rest via network?

FYI, For a network install, all you need is 2 floppy disks.  I did a
network install the first time I tried Debian (I was already familiar
with linux) and had no major problems with it.

-D

--

How to shoot yourself in the foot with Java:

You find that Microsoft and Sun have released imcompatible class
libraries both implementing Gun objects. You then find that although
there are plenty of feet objects implemented in the past in many other
languages, you cannot get access to one. But seeing as Java is so cool,
you dont care and go around shooting anything else you can find.
    (written by Mark Hammond)