Re: mac alternative to wine?

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:36:25PM +0100, Peter De Wachter wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:50:30AM -0800, Stonelx wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I installed wine on my potato box and have
> > really enjoyed it!
> > I'm interested to know if there is a similar package
> > for apple programs?
>
> You can try Ardi Executor (www.ardi.com). I've never used it, so I don't
> know how good it is.  It's non-free, but a time-limited demo is
> available.

I'll second this one.  I used the demo a couple of times back on either
slink or Redhat 5.2.  I still have an RPM I downloaded if you can't find
it (3.6mb).  The filename/version that I have is
executor-21-glibc-demo-rpm.tar.gz, although newer version would probably
be better if it will run on your existing system.

--

Thank you,
Joe Bouchard