Re: W32/Myparty

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, dman wrote:

> No he isn't.  He's been a helpful member of this list for quite some
> time.

Used to have the email beaverton-support@home.net and my tech IDs were
4263G and 6918B, before and after the Beaverton office moved.

> You can't claim that he didn't see what he saw.  You did notice
> that he didn't say *you* in particular were proud, just that all the
> outlook users he's worked with were.

Thinking back, I remember one Outlook user who was clueful, and he was
giving us a heads-up about a server that had *just* crashed (one of the
ancient NT machines in Illinois someone missed in the migration to
Solaris, if I remember correctly).

--
Baloo