Re: help

also sprach Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2002.02.01.1701 +0100]:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 05:11:36PM -0800, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
> > On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Jason Majors wrote:
> > > Now that you mention it, it looks like the kind of email address that gets
> > > sent to my junk_mail file 50+ times a day. Usually for a porn site.
> > > Darn...if only I could read html in mutt. ;)
> >
> > Pine can handle it.
>
> So can mutt. Use 'auto_view text/html' and it'll use /etc/mailcap or
> .mailcap to find a way to render it.

i can't help it but nitpick. every mailreader, if it supports text,
can read html. but mutt cannot read that which is rendered from html.
it needs an external proggie like w3m for that.

have fun reading html. but do try to keep track of nesting levels
(which are sooooo screwed up) and meta info vs. real info. please!

the only real advantage to punk music is
that nobody can whistle it.