Re: How to set up my LAN

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 12:59:54PM -0800, Paul Mackinney wrote:

| 2. For inside your network, say, if you really want to use ftp instead
| of scp because it'll let you browse directories, transfer multiple
| files, etc.

FYI

scp _can_ transfer multiple files and recurse directories.  The only
downside is you can't browse directories directly (but you can ssh to
the box and use the shell directly for that).

-D

--

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.