INN e-mail notification

Hello,

I have some questions about setting up INN as a local only
news server.

Is there a way to get INN to send articles as mail to the
people who subscribe to the newsgroup the article was
sent to?

Further more, I seem to have some difficulties setting up
newsfeeds and incoming.conf right.

I have started innd with the -a flag to let everyone connect.
The alternative seems to be to specify every client in
incoming.conf. This can't be right. Is there a way to let
clients connect without explicitly stating them all in
incoming.conf and without using the -a flag?

I have only defined the ME records in newsfeeds. innd
starts with only this record, but complains about an
empty newsfeeds file. What other records should be
specified for a local only news server?

My ME record contains !junk,!control. I toughed this
was supposed to prevent clients from seeing the
junk and control groups, but it doesn't...?
How can I remove them from the list of available
newsgroups?

- IT