Re: Pakage debian

[I don't actually speak Italian, so count yourself lucky if this makes
sense]

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 20:33:38 +0100, Denis wrote:
> 	1 Il nome di un programma per gestire la posta elettronica simile
> all'Outlook che trovo all'interno della distribuzione Debian.

Evolution (http://www.ximian.com/products/ximian_evolution/) is available in
the "testing" and "unstable" distributions.

> 	2 Il nome di un programma simile al Windows Media Player che visualizzi i
> filmati in tutti i formati

Video is still problematic. There is no single dominant file format; and
most popular file formats are encumbered by patents. Popular video players
include xanim, smpeg-gtv, xmps, ucbmpeg-play (all packaged) and mplayer
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/mplayer/ ; packages available outside Debian
IIRC).

koffice packages for potato can be found near http://kde.tdyc.com/

> 	4 Il nome di una interfaccia grafica per masterizzare i cd audio e dati.

xcdroast

HTH,
Ray
--