Re: X with nVidia GeForce2 MX (was Re: Re[2]: X )

> When  it  is  generated,  edit  it,  and then
> compile it yourself with
> issuing "make" in its dir! then make install, I
> guess. Or download the
> .tar.gz-s  yourself  from  www.nvidia.com  and
> avoid  using  apt-get,
> compile the sources and there you go!

When I do make or make install, I get an error about a
missing .h include file - which appears to be part of
the kernel or something. (see attachment for the error
output)
I did some searching and indeed I couldn't find the
file myself

Does this mean the debian installation may not be
complete ? I installed over the network on saturday
and it kind of slow so maybe something is missing or
something like that.. :-S

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Joris