Re: X Win and Mouse

29.12.2002 23:20:15, <Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net> wrote:

>isnt mouseless X pointless, or shouldnt that be pointerless...
>
>Regards, Dean.

Not for me. I admit that I have a mouse attached and fully functional,
but I avoid touching it as much as possible. (Well of course to limited
success as soon as it gets to gimp or alike)

I find it usefull to be able to get into X even with a missing mouse,
just in case some problem with that device occurs - be it only to avoid
a permanently respawning X in case of trouble. ( I once had this problem
with a SuSE-System. I'm not sure how debian would behave)

Cheers, Michael