Re[2]: X

JH> I marked the line which creates errors and stuff ... I
JH> attached the output in a text file (emailing in
JH> windows now so chmod is 755)

Well,  I  guess  you're using a precompiled kernel, which was compiled
with a different gcc version. As the error-text says, set the
IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH  option to 1 (I guess...) in the Makefile or in any
reasonable  location.

Here's  the  process  debian/rules  follows:  It  downloads the nvidia
driver  from NVIDIA, unpacks it, compiles it, then makes a deb package
of  the  compiled  stuff. Your process fails at the compilation of the
Nvidia  source.  If  you  have  a  look  at  the  Makefile in that dir
(NVIDIA_xxx),  you see this is where your error message is originating
from.  So  define  the  IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH  at  the  beginning  of the
Makefile, or simply remove the version checking from the Makefile.

I'm  not  sure if it's "safe" to compile kernel modules with different
compilers, but let's hope it'll work..

Good luck,
Ochronus