sqwebmail and boa webserver

Hi to everyone.
I am new to this newsletter, I tried to find something that answers to my question on the
debian site, but didn't find anything.
I'm trying to set up sqwebmail through boa webserver using the packets downloaded for
the current stable debian distribution, but when I connect to the link:

http://<my server>/cgi-bin/sqwebmail

I get an HTTP 500 Error: internal error of the server.
Looking at the /var/boa/error.log log I see this error string:

cgi_header: unable to find LFLF

I don't know anything about cgi or similars, so I don't know exactly what I have to do to
make it working.
I searched at sqwebmail site and at boa site finding nothing... Could someone please
explain to me how I can get a webmail server working?
Thanks.
Mat