Woody Flavors by CD

I used jigdo-lite to burn myself a powerpc and i386 CD #1 of woody...

But now I remember (with a reminder) that different CDs start different
installations?

But then I found this link, which asks users to test the "new" Woody CD
plan, which will allow any install from CD#1 (author, Ralph Hertzog)

http://lwn.net/2002/0411/a/deb-woodycd.php3
<http://lwn.net/2002/0411/a/deb-woodycd.php3>

Did this actually happen?

Could someone tell me how I was supposed to know? :)

-josh

P.S. I've not been a Debian developer, but I am a Debian Advocate, which
makes me a non-commissioned salesperson for a free product.  But since I
don't even expect my flock to build me a temple or feed me, I'd say I was
one up on even the Buddhists, not to mention Gilt Rome.

P.P.S. Anyone who wants to build me a temple is free to do so, but you all
knew that.

P.P.P.S. My birthday is June 2, in case you want to make it a surprise
birthday present.

:op