bind9: DNS updates from windows

Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to get WinXP clients to update thier own dns for me using
Bind9.  What am I doing wrong?  (Yes, I know access control soley by
IP is insecure, but I've got other means of dealing with that at the DMZ).

// This is the primary configuration file for the BIND DNS server named.
//
// Please read /usr/share/doc/bind9/README.Debian for information on the
// structure of BIND configuration files in Debian, *BEFORE* you customize
// this configuration file.
//
acl "tfl" { 192.168.1.0/24; };
acl "cave" { 192.168.0.0/24; };

options {
	allow-query { "tfl"; "cave"; 127.0.0.1; };
	allow-transfer { "tfl"; "cave"; };
	directory "/var/cache/bind";
	listen-on port 53 { 192.168.0.1; 127.0.0.1; };

	// If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
	// to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
	// directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
	// questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 and later use an unprivileged
	// port by default.

	// query-source address * port 53;

	// If your ISP provided one or more IP addresses for stable
	// nameservers, you probably want to use them as forwarders.
	// Uncomment the following block, and insert the addresses replacing
	// the all-0's placeholder.

	forwarders {
		4.2.2.2;
		198.236.22.8;
		137.53.223.36;
		137.53.223.44;
		204.127.198.4;
		63.240.76.4;
	};

	#auth-nxdomain no;    # conform to RFC1035

};

// prime the server with knowledge of the root servers
zone "." {
	type hint;
	file "/etc/bind/db.root";
};

// be authoritative for the localhost forward and reverse zones, and for
// broadcast zones as per RFC 1912

zone "localhost" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.local";
};

zone "127.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.127";
};

zone "0.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.0";
};

zone "255.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.255";
};

// add entries for other zones below here

zone "cave" {
	type master;
	allow-update { "cave"; };
	file "/etc/bind/db.cave";