Re: Mixed install of Open Office 1.0.1

Roland Wegmann wrote:
Hello

I have seen there is a lot traffic because of OpenOffice. I was really
happy,  when I realized that OO is in unstable. I'm running testing on my
iBook (11.2002) and try run do a mixed system in order to install OO.

I got my copy of OOo direct by adding deb http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/openoffice/ testing main contrib
to /etc/apt/sources.list and running apt-get update.

Cheers,

Chris.

|  ___   Chris Lale   <ctlale@coolscience.co.uk>                  |
| | <_/  My PC runs Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (http://www.debian.org). |
| \      Robust, secure and free operating system + applications. |