Re: Whose bug(s)? tetex-base, tetex-extra, lilypond

[Cc'ing back to the mailing list. There's no reason why I'm necessarily
the best person to answer this, and since I'm away from home at the
moment I don't want to have too much non-list mail to deal with.]

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:19:58PM -0500, David L. Craig wrote:
> You wrote [paraphrased] this is a bug and I need to hold
> the developer(s) feet to the fire.
>
> Okay, but whose?  What package(s) do I gig?  All of them?
> If so, do they all get unique problems?

If all else fails, file against all of them simultaneously and let the
maintainers sort it out. You can file a bug against multiple packages
using this kind of Package: line in a bug report:

  Package: tetex-base,tetex-extra,lilypond

Cheers,