: installation question (2)

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the replies so far.
I've got another question - the boot manager doesn't
show the install option. Maybe the problem is, the
disk Linux is on, is a second hard disk (the first
hard disk has windows because my dad wants to use
windows :-( ) and the boot program is on the first
disk

How can I add the install option ? I found the file
/etc/lilo.conf doesn't exist, but there is a file
named /etc/lilo.conf.anaconda which looks like it's
the replacement (I'm kind of sure about that)

Thanks in advance

Joris Huizer

PS Merry Christmas