Re: '%Pon' can't connect

Rodrigo F. Baroni wrote:
Hello all,

     When I type '%pon' to get connect at my internet
server it do the call, send the user name and passwd,
but disconnect after this.

     Does anybody knows what is going on ?

  Rodrigo

I don't have a clue, and I doubt others will either based upon the above information.

What do your logs say about the connection process? There should be something in /var/logs/ that reports on the progress of the call and tells you what is happening to cause the hangup. It could be an incorrect username/password pair, your system requesting the other computer to authorize itself, use of an in-comtatable authorization protocol, or any number of things. A copy of your log entires would be of great help.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-