TV / Radio card modules and software? Outlook calendar sharing?

I've acquired a brand-new Hauppage Primio FM WinTV card.

I guess it will work with the bt848?? modules and the corresponding
radio module - is there any software to effect the tuning and so on.
[I have a Windows drivers disk which is useless.]

Second question: I'm about to build a Debian server for a charity
to act as their mailhub, printserver et. al.  One of the users
wants an MS Exchange server "to support calendar sharing in Outlook"
- any clues as to how I can do this using only Linux?

Any help much appreciated

Andy

[Please CC me on this one: not currently subscribed to -user]