OT: Via Eden Mini-ITX

Has anyone had any experience running Woody on one of these VIA Eden
motherboards?  I have a little project that I'm working on that I think this
form factor would be perfect for.  I have seen some good reviews on these,
even some mentioning linux on them.  Does anyone in the Debian crowd have
anything to say about this?

I would like to install a minimum base kernel with some packages.  Of these
I would like to include SANE (does anyone know if you can use SANE without
X?), scanner drivers, print spooler and drivers, etc.

Any comments welcome.  Boy, does this look like a fun toy.  I can think of
so many uses for this around the house and for around $120 bucks, you can't
go wrong.

Michael