Re: Need Help getting DRI working

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 07:57:24AM -0600, Kent West wrote:
> Cameron Matheson wrote:
> >Hmmm, it looks like you're first problem is that you only compiled in
> >generic agpart support, but no actual agp device driver.  It looks like
> >you should enable 'VIA chipset support' in your kernel also...

> You mean like:
>
> CONFIG_AGP_VIA=y
>
> That was set; I just forget to include it in my original post.

Hmm, that is the correct line, what chipset is your board using, my
dmesg outputs the following:

Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 149M
agpgart: Detected Via MVP3 chipset
agpgart: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xd8000000

Maybe your chipset isn't supported?

Cameron