[OT] php/cgi scripts for websites

I read the nms website (http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/) about why
Matt's Script Archive shouldn't be used anymore, but I noticed nms only
has 16 scripts, compared to the gobs of scripts on Matt's. So, my
question is, does anyone have any recommendations of another good place
to look for scripts that won't have security holes? One of the first
scripts I'm looking for is something to count visitors to my site, how
many times diff. pages get accessed, etc.

TIA,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/