Re: imap with fetchmail-ssl?

This one time, at band camp, Nori Heikkinen said:
> all of a sudden i need to be using secure fetchmail, which i should
> have been to begin with, but didn't really realize i wasn't.  i
> apt-got fetchmail-ssl, and changed the POP3 line to IMAP in my
> .fetchmailrc but can't retrieve mail from my server at all.  any tips
> or places on where the FM is to R?
>
> thanks,
>
> </nori>

run fetchmail with -vvv appended, you'll get tons of debuggin output.
If it doesn't make sense to you, post what looks relevant, and we'll
help you debug.  The manpage for fetchmail and fetchmail-ssl are the
same, IIRC.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Age is a tyrant who forbids, at the     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | penalty of life, all the pleasures of   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | youth.                                  |