Re: blank emails dated Jan 01

This one time, at band camp, Nori Heikkinen said:
> for some reason, i just got 29 emails at the very top of my (mutt)
> inbox, dated Jan 01, with absolutely zero headers, except for the ones
> spamassassin put in:

> and that's it.  i must have done something to generate them.  any
> ideas?  has anyone done this before?
>
> thanks,
>
> </nori>

No message text, no nothing?  Hmmm . . .

Try a pager on your inbox itself - `less /var/mail/nori` or something to
see if you can find anything about these.  It seems they went through
the standard mail route, as they were processed by spamassassin, but
without any other info, I can't even hazard a guess.  If they hadn't
been processed by spamassassin, I might say some kind of funky file
corruption, but it seems not.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Malek's Law:  Any simple idea will be   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | worded in the most complicated way.     |