Re: internal server error, please help

eric lin <fsshl@centurytel.net> writes:
> Thanks your reply, but it is not work( I did not know why yet, maybe
> some where in my /etc/apache/httpd.conf I should add load mod_perl

You don't *need* mod_perl to run CGI scripts.  (And if you're doing
testing/developing and don't need tight integration with your Web
server, you're probably better off without.)  You should look in
/var/log/apache/error.log to see why it's complaining, or run the Perl
script by hand (hint: if you run a 'use CGI;' script from the command
line, it'll prompt you for the CGI arguments, which is handy).

	-- Abra Mitchell