Re: Content Management System sought

Do you know any other software pieces that feature the above and are
preferably contained in Debian?

My advice would be to look into PostNuke <http://www.postnuke.com> with various modules (e.g. phpWiki). I run it on <http://www.debianhelp.org> and I think you'll see all the features there that you're looking for. PostNuke does exist as a Debian package, but it changes rapidly and I'm not sure how recent the Debian package is.

--
 Regards, | What's "free" software? - Free speech? Free beer?