finding package configuration parameter

Hi,

Is there a way to find how a package was configured at compile time ?

I'm using debian woody.

Two examples:

I would like to know how the package uw-imapd-ssl was configured ?

I use libapache-mod-perl and I want to know the compile parameter
of this package ?

That's just some examples, but I would like to know if it exists some
better way than apt-get source packagename and diving into packaging
system configuration files ?

Regards,
--
Sylvain Viart__________________________[    espace
administrateur système                    courbe    ]

                                          http://www.espacecourbe.com/
                                          téléphone    514.933.9861
                                          télécopieur  514.933.9546