Re: Software RAID

Check out linux.org and look up the Documentation -> HowTo's.  There's a
very short and sweet one on software raid.  Now I just need one that's a
bit more in depth.

If you have problems let me know, I've recently hammered the list with
my set of stupid questions and can probably help directly.

Thus spake Tim Worden (tworden@pipeline.com):