Re: [users@httpd] could we use c replace perl in cgi program?

Dear J. Greelees:

  Thanks your reply, some frined email me a link : cgilib

<http://www.infodrom.org/projects/cgilib/>

is the module you mean is in that site's cgllib?

from that site I see paring name from form and cookie, so far I do not want care cookie, just want to see the paring name and value from /var/www/index.html 's form action

(probably I should add #include <cgilib.h>
and
name = cgiGetValue (cgi, "name"); /* but I have many name in my index.html, to collect data from visitor, and value */

like to see what is your opinion on that

/* but I fail to get what expected following its Testsuite */
J. Greenlees wrote:

eric lin wrote:

Dear advanced webprogramers or linuxer:

  Could we using c replace perl in cgi programming?

I tried a simple c program(although it not compile write)
to parse the name and value it inherate from visitor hit the submit form

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
         extern char name[][];
         extern char value[][];

         printf("Content-type: text/html\n\n");
         printf("<html><body>\n");
         printf("the price fo ", name[1], " equal ", value[1], "\n");
         printf("</body></html>");
}

like to see any of you 's opinion

yes, c can be used as cgi.
just trying to remember the module needed to add the functionality.