courier-imap

Does the courier-imap server .deb also support the mbox/mailbox formats that come from postfix, or is this limited to exim/qmail only?

If it is, then I guess I am interested in what other imap servers are out there that are effective. I have the uw-imap installed now, but it seems there are some RFC issues with it and squirrelmail's ability to get complete support from the uw-imap implementation of IMAP.

Or did I miss something with uw-imap and squirrelmail?
SquirrelMail is creating folders in the format of:
INBOX.Sent and uw-imap has folders like Sent.
--
Beggars should be no choosers.
		-- John Heywood